Fyansford Primary School

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Fyansford Primary School

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

VA 3289

Description area

Dates of existence

1867 - 1973

History

Common School No. 913at Fyansford was opened in temporary premises on 1st of July 1867. A Crown Land site was obtained and gazetted by the Department on 28th of November 1873. The new State School No. 1691was officially opened on 1st of February 1876 - No. 913 was struck of the roll. The school was selected as the Rural Training School for Geelong and district during 1927.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes